Intuitive Coaching for a Breadcrumb



Apps are so much fun. They help us discover things we did not know existed, and they put us in touch with other people’s ideas. I can listen to music, meditate, pay my bills, order a car or anything else that my heart desires just by having access to a couple of apps. Go to any app store and search anything, and I bet you will find something close to, if not exactly, what you are looking for.


In the morning, one of the first things I do is reach for my phone. I do not reach for news or Facebook; I reach for my Bible app. The daily verses, the plans on specific topics and the scriptured pictures and notes that I can create make this app perfect for me. It was on this app during a plan that I discovered the Abide app, an app built on scripturally based prayers. For months I used the Abide app, talked about it with friends, and always enjoyed the prayers, especially ones by Joanna Quintrell. Her voice and ideas were so soothing and inspiring.


As an intuit, I never know what I am going to be told to do. I might find myself at the grocery store or at the gym because that is what I was guided to do that day. On one day in particular, I was guided to investigate who I was praying with. I discovered that Joanna is the cofounder of The Journey Center in the town that I had just moved to, Santa Rosa!!! Flabbergasted!! I didn’t think anyone really lived in Santa Rosa. I contacted her immediately and, long-ish story short, will be sharing yoga services at The Journey Center this spring.


Intuitive coaching is a lot like that. As a coach, I have to be willing to listen and follow the breadcrumbs to fill in the pieces of your fairytale. I have to truly hear what you are wanting and sustain focus there in wait for your answer. While I listen, I open my heart to higher guidance, feel vibration and emergent thought, and then relay this information to you. This demands trust in my guidance, in my clear understanding, and ability to convey the information that is given. Sometimes, I am given a word or a process to guide you. Other times, I intuit the place or people or app... of which you have need.


Session with me can happen during bodywork, a private yoga class, or over tea;  I am always coaching when there is a need. Your thoughts and feelings are safe with me; I’d he happy to intuit for you.  Let me show you how to put together the breadcrumbs so that you can eat a whole piece of toast.


Free Intuitive Coaching Consultations, the whole month of February, just for YOU! Click BOOK NOW set up your appointment >> 

Book an appointment with Courtney Rohan Yoga  using SetMore

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga