There is nothing like water
I am told--
Here, is nothing unlike itself
Though I am searching for things
That might be like other things
I am looking for somethings
That do the samethings.
I have found that water
Is like nothing else
It is a primary color
Red only made of Red
Blue, Blue
Yellow, Yellow.
It is in all nature
It is in all nature naturally
Not unlike the syrup of Maple Trees
Or the milk of cows
But it is in those that water is found
And when extracted
Leaves substances of powder
Like lifeless body
Ashes.
There is nothing like water
There is nothing else that we can
Not live without
With water we are
Clean
We are
Quenched, Full,
Purified, Baptized
Like John the Baptist
And Jesus
His body lifted
Like water to clouds
Rendering rain like talents
To those he chooses
The measure he chooses
The power that God has given water
Exceeding its bounds
Like floorless oceans
And condensation
Am I to believe
That we are really in control of this
As water rips and drowns
That God intended for one thing
Unlike any other one thing
To be this strong
Have such control
Without an intercessor--



Comments

Staci said…
"Just like the water. I aint felt this way in years." Thank you baby. I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga