Addiction: Yoga Helps

Addiction-- Yoga Helps

I want to start by acknowledging that everyone has addictions. They are the holding of energy, about a specific topic, in the body. They are the repetition of repeated thinking about the same issue, as in volume, not problem. They are the constant seeing of the same color; the effect of disconnection from the whole picture.

In recent, the death of some fabulous artists has startled me to the rampant work of addictive energies. What has been the factor in keeping us in this roundabout? Amy Winehouse, Etta James, Whitney Houston, (in death order)…I am certain that I am forgetting someone. We have recently lost some greats!!

I think it most important now to look at the pattern. I suppose, in a sense, it is like an equation that is not solvable but is worth recognizing. It is recognizing that drugs are affecting lives, whole lives, but that the chemical is not really the true focus. The real work has to happen internally. It happens in the cells. It is through the creation of shifts in the cells that we actually change the matrix that we are. This, in Yoga, is found through the movement of the spine. It is floating the colors of the chakras back to their rightful place, so you can recognize what does not belong.

This sounds real ethereal, I know, but it is the truth as is seen. I can help you create this movement and focus. I would be happy to work with you through transition. (c.rohan.yoga@gmail.com)

Sat Nam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga