Happy YogaGirl in the Summertime, Hours and Discounts

The summer is here! Woo! There were times over the last couple days of school that I really wanted to call a time out. I am grateful I know how to breathe deeply and flow with, not against, most of the time. :)
Lavender Eye Pillow and Your Yoga Plan 

Now that the summer has arrived in full for all the students and teachers, and the temperature is rising for the rest of the crew, my hours are more plentiful! Summertime is a great time to realign with your personal goals, to find clarity about what you want out of your life....A Yoga Plan, Thai Yoga Massage or an Intuitive Coaching session might  be what you are looking for.

If you think I can be of any assistance with the meeting of your goals and you, let me know. I am offering free consultations and 20 percent discounts for teachers. Further if you know of a day and time that you are interested in meeting, email me at c.rohan.yoga@gmail.com, and I will send you a peek at my calendar. You can choose from multiple openings that meet your summertime availability! I look forward to connecting with you soon.



Happy YogaGirl in the Summertime!
Namaste--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga