My Story and My Future: Fourty Day Mushroom Detox

After meeting Leukemia head on two years ago, I realized that there were definitely some things that I needed to work through, mind, body and spirit. I thought that as I am a praying, practicing yogini that everything would work out. But what I found on the other side of things "working out" is that the process of living your best life in each moment entails the breaking down of false constructs to rebuild anew. And I was not sure what to do to approach my systems' needs fully. Things that I did not think were a problem began to show themselves to me. It was then I realized I needed a holistic approach, one that involved healing on many levels of my being.

A friend of mine recently asked me what I learned from having cancer. My response, though I am not sure it fully encompasses the truth of all I have learned, is that I have moved through many different attachments and false beliefs about life. They have been broken down. My authentic heart, which I tried to hide, exposed. And  with that I have decided to live life fully. I learned that we need to listen to the wisdom within and that we need each other; we need a community of people who believe as we do, and who will help us remember what we sometimes forget.

So when Imani, a long time family- friend, who teaches me something with each of our interactions, posted a picture of these beautiful mushrooms on Facebook, I was immediately interested.

I read about the Lingzhi mushroom, also known as Reishi, and was compelled to order the tea and the Balance capsules. As a drinker of tea, it was easy for me to incorporate the tea into my lifestyle. It was easy for me to use one tea bag to brew 32 oz of tea for the whole day and drink up. I immediately felt something. That's another thing I learned through my having of cancer, how to feel. I knew what the anxiety and fear of possibly losing my physical life felt like, and I know the ease I fell after drinking the tea. I feel a calm, hopefulness that I can not overlook.

A month and a half later, I continue to take the Balance capsules, which I was recently told people are opening up and applying topically to the skin for skin disease or disorders or using for massages!! and drink my tea throughout the day.  I look forward to giving you a full run-down of my doctor's report on the 20th of this month, when I go back to the Oncologist. I know that as I experiment with filling my systems, which have been altered by treatments and stress and elemental toxins..., with the quantity and potency of this awesomely beneficial mushroom that the report will show how I feel. Awesome. I've got nothing to lose now. I venture to strongly impress that you don't have anything to lose either.

So, let's go!! Let's clean up our acts together. This tea is not just for the cancer survivors in the tribe. This tea is for everyone. We all take in an enormous amount of toxins each day that are affecting the way we see and interact with the world. And thank God we have a choice. God has given us ways to approach and address the damage that has been done. We can change things in ways that are well beyond just ourselves. We can start creating change for our children and generations to come with natural alternatives that come right out of our Earth.
I am so excited to get other people drinking and experimenting with how this can contribute to their growth and health, and I would love to offer you a free sample of the tea to try. And then, if you are interested,  join me for a forty day mushroom tea detox (Starting on September 1st) and let's see what this mushroom can really do!! We'll do it together, so we can share what we feel and experience along the way, our questions and successes.

To get in the detox crew and see what we will be doing for the weeks leading to and during the detox, contact me @ facebook.com/courtney.rohan.71 or c.rohan.yoga@gmail.com, and I will enter you into The Mushroom Detox Crew or send you email updates (if you are not on Facebook) as we travel through this journey together, a tribe ready to enjoy a healthy, happy, and free life. The Crew is already configuring, so get started making intentional choices and creating change and contact me today.

My Love and Magic Mushroom Gratitude,

"Why Mushrooms?" You ask. 

Here's why:


Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga