Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking light cigarettes is not better for you--







I contemplate having more kids for my son
And somehow in my mind unjustifiable
Lay down
Push blood
Reopen wombs and space
Send down a being for my other being

People say such obscenities about an only child
Some which are witnessed
Others nightmared
Like running butt necked
Through the paternity ward looking for somewhere
To deliver

Nightmare down
In a book of comical atropism
Greek genius
Made only from a mother
Whose child wants her
To make him a god

Having a child for a child
Butt naked in a ward that doesn’t exist
LMAO
Screaming and hoping that the things
An only child must endure are fictional
For mine

Or reversible and that I am dreaming
When he knocks kids down at the bus stop
Or lets little girls push him down
Ringing their hands at him on the bus
Take his toy
Pussy!!

My resignation only more ok
Because I am inadequate
How come I can’t teach my son
That a baby sister or brother
Will not make life more fun
How come I can’t say it

Words are not enough to express
The makings of another child
Being brought
Into a once too many times broken being
To be broken by this
Beat town world

I can not stand for that again
I can not stand with an epidural
In my spine and my feet in stirrups
Bloody half of a gown waiting
For someone to stick their hand
In my pussy

Though the idea grand
Not big enough
For me to save one
Sacrifice the other
Give him hand-me-downs
Made-for-somebody-else insecurity

And though I will not alter the child
I will love him/her
I recognize the why of the making
Sitting in the pit
Of my son’s prescription for fun
Unfulfilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga