Pauses Between Breath

I antar kumbaka (1) with breath out
American Style
But as smooth as I can
Muster in inhale in
Breath and hands
Of movement ethereal
I lift aura
Find I glow
Fill God presence
That throws red and white
Flowers into me
Touch my face and melt
I exhale
Antar Kumbaka
A vision of walking on ground
Of gray sponge
Walk Strong
Spring up to a firm
Destiny ahead
Through Antar Kumbaka
Connections to the Ultimate
Reality others would never underst
-and
And I have no need to justify
It is mine
Breath Natural
I am  bright yellow and red
I see me full to the temple
Edges
My eyes are closed
But the scene viveka (1)
My hands move through the dark
Through mudra
Not because I feel them
I see bone of left arm
Muscle
Flat lines of spectrum color
I draw across my eyelids
With my palm sweep
I step out
I radiate
To tears joy and back
Proud.

1. Sanskrit phrase for pauses between the breaths. Many pranayama exercises emphasis the space between breath as where we meet God or ourselves most clearly.
2. Sanskrit word meaning clear vision. It is said that with this vision you will no longer demand apologies or explanations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga