2012 Energies

2012 Energies
  I’ve felt it: The swirl of 2012 and since I’ve felt it, I have been speaking with everyone I know about it. That is, I’ve been speaking about “2012 Energies”—that is what I am coining it. It is time of newness; it is a time of old things passing away; it is a time of confusion and clarity. And the polarity of contradiction is huge.

 It’s at this mid point that we should stop and take stock of what has passed and what is to come with regard to the energy that can take us for a ride if we are not careful. Energetically, it is not unlike a tornado catching those that are not grounded and those things that are not founded. Ideas run amuck, good and bad. It is now that good friend: family or otherwise, are important. Find the friends-family you trust and listen to what is really be said, inside of you as well as from them. Sit with it all….By that I mean, think about the thought, decision… with as much objectivity as you can find. Pray about it. Meditate on it. Then make a decision. The eye of the tornado is still. (Read more about Tornados at http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/natural-disasters/eye-of-tornado1.htm) We do not want to run away from it.

 An article I received recently from a friend: “2012- Rebooting the System,” put words to my feelings. The article mentions the waves in 2012. One of which is upon us in the month of June. Venus is in transit—if you follow astrology. (I do believe that movement in the atmosphere affects movement on Earth and the people living on it.) More importantly, the article states that at this point “Any place where there is not love expressed, it will be shaken to its core….Breathe…surround yourself with loving, positive, like-minded souls. They will make your heart transformation a joyful experience instead of a painful one.” I agree. I have found my yoga practice during this time to be a great place to ground and found my journey. It is a consistent reminder to be present and acknowledge the truth, inside me and around me. There is no where to hide really. There is a marvelous time to be had. Go carefully.

 OM Shanti, Shanti OM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga