Go Forward with Gratitude


I am in the middle of devouring a great, scientific ditty on resonance along with a few other “granola” goodies that are expanding my consciousness. And, I recognize that this perspective is not for everyone. I present as I feel it is my duty, not because it is your responsibility. Feel free to read on. I also recognize we are living in a new time, and space feels differently-- accessible. There is more collective-fine tuning than ever before, and it is open to all who are ready to hear it. No judgment. There really is nothing to judge. The truth is LOVE is really the truth, though this is about the more scientific, earthly experience. 

To begin with what we know: The word “resonance,” is one from the days of, for most people, middle school. I did not really understand it then, especially now that I am reading this book. To be honest, most of what I am getting is that this is some really involved, miraculous stuff that allows us to be able to stand and walk and talk, and that it is abundantly possible for us to do much, much more. 

Objects levitating. This is something tried and true. So, what I gather and can convey is that this guy Nikola Tesla was the real resonance guru, not Einstein, though Einstein definitely did his part testing and proving theories. Tesla made whole blocks earthquake by locating the appropriate frequency. Buildings, sidewalks-- Blocks. True.

So what is there that we can do on this earth that we have not yet experienced, that God has not experienced in us yet? Locate the frequency. If it seems too hard, how worthy do you feel? Consider that you are the god-creature that you are. You are more god than creature.

Side note: This is not my way of saying you are God. That is not what you are, though you are…. I was always confused about that. Until, I realized that God lives in me, in this body that is, to a part. Then, I was uncertain how both could be happening, but I think we are understanding that now. (If not, let’s talk further. Leave me a comment below.)

Still, regardless of the tangents that I speak, we are here able to move in ways that spirits of the air can not because they are absent the bodies we have been blessed with. They can not move like us on the Earth. They do not resonate like us. We were brought here to create whatever experience we want, and they are here to help us. The only thing that stands in the way is our memory—I am sure there is another word for it. Because I don’t mean the one in your brain, it resembles that, but it is more. The “memory,” of which I speak, is ancient and new.

I have one more truly ethereal thing to say—forgive me if this throws you completely out of the conversation, but the Knowing, True Knowing beyond the brain, can be breathed into, thought into, prayed into, chanted into, can be visualized—your own perfect visualizations, not someone else’s for you—into. It can be danced into if you can let go of what others think or even what you think…. These are frequencies that have been created by our teachers. We can use them, or we can create anew. We do have answers, and we have answers like never before if we can get on the frequency of Knowing. 

Choose them based on how doing them make you feel, on a level deeper than the ego, desire and want. Feel your body response when reading, watching, moving, eating… and do that which causes the response you want inside. That is active frequency finding, and there is nothing to be afraid of. We have spent too much time paying too close attention to the outer barometer. Open to the inner experience and create from there.

Where would you like to begin now? Wherever you want to go, you can go there. Go with gratitude. 

Happy, Peaceful, whatever-you-want it to be 2013,

Sat Nam












Jones, Marie D., and Larry Flaxman. The Resonance Key: Exploring the Links between
Vibration, Consciousness, and the Zero Point Grid. Franklin Lakes, NJ: New Page, 2009. Print.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music and Yoga

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.