Let's Remember Your Passion


Tools, Tool Belt, Belt, Work,


I used to be so concerned with what people thought. “Was I doing this or that right.” Sometimes I still am when I consider someone more than me, and that happens. However, I am no longer ashamed of this when I remember, we are one, and I am not twelve anymore. More important than age, I’ve got a pretty decent tool belt now.


We are all one, yet we are unique. And, the tools that work for one, do not work for everyone, at least not in the same ways or at the same times. That's for sure. Testing someone else’s tool at the wrong time for us, we quickly learn. Throwing a hula hoop around in the park is just not meditative for us in the way that it is for them. I personally have to work way too hard for the hula hoop and can accept that with a smile.
Standing Pose Graffiti.JPG


Until one day when the sun shines in just the right way and the breeze flows with our hips and the hula hoop in just the right way and our hoop alights. But on those days when this orchestra does not take place, I enjoy doing other things that help me remember my alignment. I like to have fun. Remembering that I like to have fun and doing those things that are fun to me, I experience more of the wonder and adventure in life, which leads me to the tools that I may have forgotten.  


I have to leave a disclaimer: I really appreciate my yoga tool. I meet Divine on my mat, sing songs, laugh, breathe deep, move, cry, kneel, bow, get full, give back, meet friends, travel wide… I mean the list goes on. Yoga is not my only tool, but I use it every day. It is not only serious spiritual hygiene for me;  it is fun.  What do you really love to do that helps you slip more deeply into yourself, your connection with the body, mind and spirit of you?

Let's Remember YOUR PASSION


Connect with me: c.rohan.yoga@gmail.com to get a free PDF from My Tool Kit. And as always, if you need help with some aspect of your journey that I can help you with, I offer my services . We can fill in the holes together.


Happy Spring Namaskar,
Courtney





Interested in yoga with Courtney Rohan?

Popular posts from this blog

Once a Blogger, Always a Blogger.

Music and Yoga